- For the latest news, updates and book related posts visit our facebook page!
- New Release: Anyone for Seconds? by Fiona Cassidy...
- Out Now: At Five in the Afternoon by Michael Murphy...
- Just Published: Annie's Girl by Maureen Coppinger, a Walsh Communications Literary Agency title...
- Walsh Communications is delighted to announce a new acquisition by Michael Murphy...
Walsh Communications collaborate with a select group of other creative professionals and organisations that we are proud to recommend and support:
EQG Photography - www.eqgphotography.com
Inkwell Writers – www.inkwellwriters.ie
Red Rattle Design - www.redrattledesign.com
Enhance.ie – www.enhance.ie
Film & TV Production
Fuel TV - www.fueltv.ie
Below is a variety of links to websites, articles and blogs that you might enjoy! If you're a writer intent on developing your craft then you should find plenty of interesting and useful content here...
The Writer's Handbook (2010) This is an indispensible guide for anyone involved in the writing and publishing industry.
Writers' and Artists' Yearbook (2010) The ultimate writers' and artists' directory - a must have.
Writer's Digest A good all-rounder site for writers, particularly interesting articles from some of the US industry professionals.
Ask a Literary Agent A fantastic blog where a literary agent answers aspiring authors' questions about writing and getting published.
The Bookseller THE publishing industry magazine. There is lots of free content, great articles, brilliant up-to-date news on the industry available for free on the website.
Guardian Books The Guardian Newspaper's wonderful books section. Fantastic!
More to come...